A. INFORMATION COLLECTION
If you are a Publisher or Advertiser you can browse certain areas of the Network without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. For example, your user ID is displayed throughout the Network and is therefore available to our employees and contractors. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer to and storage of that information on servers located in the United Kingdom and the United States.
If you are a Publisher or Advertiser, ADYPE requires certain information related to your business, your website, and your use of the Network. ADYPE will collect and store this information. ADYPE may collect your email addresses, mailing and billing address and order information, IP address, information about your site, including but not limited to your site’s page impressions, advertising prices, and information about your visitors.
To improve and personalise the Network, ADYPE may collect information about your business from third parties and provide this information on your behalf. This information may include, but is not limited to the following: third-party counts of monthly page views, visitor composition, and rankings in various indices. ADYPE may not provide you the option to turn off the presentation of this information.
C. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience.
1) If you are a Publisher we may share information about your site, including but not limited to page impressions, site traffic, prices and readership with Advertisers and Publishers. We will not share personally identifiable information about you with Advertisers without your prior written or electronic consent.
2) If you are an Advertiser we may disclose your contact information and email address to Publishers on whose Sites you have placed advertisements.
3) If you are a Publisher we may disclose your contact information and email address to Network Operators managing Networks that sell advertising on your behalf.
4) Disclosure for Marketing Purposes. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
5) Other Disclosures. ADYPE may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if ADYPE has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of ADYPE. ADYPE may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personally identifiable information to Publishers, Advertisers, or third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorise ADYPE to make such disclosures.
6) Contractors and Vendors. We use contractors and vendors, including information processing companies, to help with some of our operations. Some of these contractors will have access to our databases of Publisher and Advertiser information on a temporary basis for specific tasks. ADYPE also uses vendors to help with certain aspects of its operations, which may require disclosure of your User Information to them. For example, ADYPE may use a vendor to communicate with you (via telephone, e-mail, or letter) about your Network, to remit payments, to generate demographic profiles based on such information, to send out tax forms, and to perform other work that we may need to outsource. ADYPE contractually binds these contractors and vendors to use such information only as necessary to perform the Networks they are asked to perform.
7) Domestic and International Use. All personally identifying information collected by ADYPE may be used in the United States or, if the Network are undertaken by ADYPE for a non-US Publisher, Advertiser, or Network Operator, such information may be transferred to that Publisher, Advertiser, or Network Operator, outside of the United States, and through your use of the Network you hereby consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
8) Merger or Acquisition. If Adype LLC. is merged or acquired by another entity, personally identifiable information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.
9) Factors Beyond Our Control. Your privacy is very important to us. Due to factors beyond our control, however, we cannot fully ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, we may be legally obligated to disclose such information to local, state or federal governmental agencies or other third parties under certain circumstances (including in response to a subpoena), or third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access your personal information.
D. REVIEW AND MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
If you are a Publisher or Advertiser you may add, modify or update your email address, payment information, name, mailing address, preferences for the types of notifications you wish to receive from ADYPE, and other information by accessing the “Account” page on the Network. Other personal information may be modified or updated by accessing by contacting ADYPE as set forth in Section H below. ADYPE may retain transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with a ADYPE Publisher or Advertiser. You should contact the Publisher or Advertiser directly in order to access, modify or update your personal information with them, if any.
We do retain personal information from suspended and closed accounts in order to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any unpaid fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms & Conditions, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
E. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
As a part of the Network, ADYPE provides links to sites operated by third parties. ADYPE is not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices or the content of those third party sites.
F. INFORMATION SECURITY
ADYPE uses commercially reasonable efforts to store personally identifiable information obtained through registration securely and considers it part of the assets of its business. All information is stored in our servers located inside the United States and the United Kingdom. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy of information, and ensure the appropriate use of information, ADYPE has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, information security is a constantly evolving art and science, and no information is completely secure.
Your password is the key to your ADYPE account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters, and do not disclose your ADYPE password to anyone, even an ADYPE representative. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify ADYPE and change your password.
ADYPE uses commercially reasonable efforts not to collect, use or disclose individually identifiable information from children under the age of 18. The Network is not targeted at children, and children may not use the Network.
H. FURTHER INFORMATION
ADYPE via firstname.lastname@example.org (Email Address) or:
115 River Road Suite 1206
Edgewater, NJ 07020
I. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
Last Updated: November 2011